Here’s how we do things in Formal…
If you’re looking for instructions on how to set up a development environment, please check out the workflow documentation.
- `#hackerfleet IRC Channel`_ on the FreeNode IRC Network
- Issue Tracker located at https://github.com/isomeric/formal/issues
If you are familiar with IRC
and use your own IRC Client then connect to the FreeNode Network and
We use the following coding standards:
We also lint our codebase with the following tools:
Please ensure your Development IDE or Editor has the above linters and checkers in place and enabled.
Alternatively you can use the following command line tool:
We use the following tools to develop Formal and share code:
- Code Sharing: Git
- Code Hosting and Bug Reporting: GitHub
- Issue Tracker: Issue Tracker
- Documentation Hosting: Read the Docs
- Package Hosting: Python Package Index (PyPi)
- Continuous Integration: Travis CI
- Code Quality: Landscape
- Translations: Transifex
We strongly suggest familiarizing with all of them, to make sure you understand our CI.
Big thanks to all of these magnificent and free-for-opensource services!